Board 2021 – Preparation for Last 15 Days
CBSE Board 2021 Examination would be the most difficult!!
Had I studied right for Objective exam pattern?
Will I be able to cover the syllabus before exam?
What if my friend scores more than me?
How to prepare best in last 15 Days?
With only 15 days left for CBSE Board Examination, your mind must be bombarding with such questions. But take a deep breath, relax your mind and read this article till the end to know the “Best Preparation Strategy for last 15 Days”.
1. Organize your week:
- Plan your day for each Subject for a week and follow up on the schedule regularly.
- Give equal importance to every Subject.
- Do a Sprint Revision on Weekends.
2. Prepare your Mind best for the test:
- Give yourself challenging tough situations so that your mind is well adapted to it and you don’t panic during exam time.
- Practices at least 7 Mock tests in a week.
- Analyze your performance, focus more on your weak areas and keep revising your strong concepts.
- Check your Progress after every Mock test.
4. Avoid Distractions:
- Don’t stress out. Take care of physical as well as mental health.
- Don’t study new topics in last days, just focus on the topics you are more confident about.
- Balance your Sleep Cycle.
Students, you have put in a great effort from past 8 months. Now it’s the show time. Give it your best shot. All the best.
Follow Abhikriya Science Classes for regular updates of CBSE Class 10-12 Examinations.
Check out our latest courses at: https://abhikriyascienceclasses.com/courses/
Drop your queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org